We provide a wide range of dental treatments here at Highgate Dental Practice and should be able to cater for most of your dental needs. For more information on a particular treatment, please select the treatment from the sub items of “Treatments” tab in top navigation bar.
If you would like to see some examples of the work we have carried out, please click here to view our smile gallery.
Diagnosis and treatment planning
We take time to get to know our clients but also to do a thorough assessment of your dental and general health. We start with a medical questionnaire and we spend enough time to enable you to give us all the information we need to make a proper diagnosis.
Over the years we have invested in state of the art equipment to give us all the information we need help us make the right diagnosis. We analyse the information and then plan your treatment using all the information we have gathered during your consultation. You will then be presented with written treatment plan cost estimate.
If you have any queries or concerns our Treatment coordinator, Temi Ojo, will assist you.
- Digital x-ray units in each treatment room
- Sirona panoramic x-ray unit
- Sirona Lateral Cehp x-ray unit
- High resolution dental microscope
Our 4 stage treatment pathway:
- Pain Control and Emergency Care: We aim to provide immediate emergency care attempting not to leave urgent emergencies untreated.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Dental Disease: We have a team of experienced clinical staff and work with the latest equipment to help us diagnose and treat dental and oral disease.
- Dental Function: Through diagnosis and careful treatment planning we intend to restore function by replacing missing teeth with dentures, bridges or implants. In addition we correct dental malocclusions in our Orthodontic Clinic.
- Monday 9:00 – 7:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00 – 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00 – 7:30pm
- Thursday 9:00 – 7:30pm
- Friday 9:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday 8:30 – 1:00pm